Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Music

Music can be a great way to help you get through the day, get motivated or just unwind from a hard day.  Whether you turn to your iPod, MP3 Player or the radio, you can use music for nearly any mood your in.  Stereomood.com is a great place to go for some music.  You can actually type in what mood you are in and they will give you songs to fit it.

So when you are tired, stressed, lacking motivation, exercising or crafting with the kids, put some music on and get through it!

2 comments:

  1. I like this post Ashley because this is what I do when I am studying for test or anything so I cant be bothered by anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like an awesome site! Usually when I'm in whatever mood and listening to my Ipod, I get tired of having to find songs that fit that mood or genre.

    ReplyDelete